About the creation of the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine1 min read
Order No. 53/02
06 January 2021 City of Saint Petersburg
“About the creation of the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine»
In order to expand the range of research activities in the field of health, and taking into account the need to develop and implement new methods of integrative medicine, which are of crucial importance for all mankind-especially in the field of treatment and prevention of both long-known and emerging new diseases in recent years
- Create a new division in the structure of the IUFS — the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine.
- To appoint Valery Kasatkin, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, as the head of the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine.
- Provide for the creation of a Special Department “MINEROLIT” within the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine for the research and analysis of methods for the treatment of viral infections, including diseases caused by the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- The head of Special Department “MINERALIC” to appoint Professor Jan Alam.
- The head of the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine should develop and submit to the Academic Council a set of regulatory documents by” 01 ” February 2021.
- To involve the faculty of medicine IUFS and medical Doctors in the Research Laboratory of Integrative Medicine.
I reserve control over the execution of the order.
The rector of IUFS,
President of the IMUS
Grand-Doctor of Philosophy, Academician, Professor